Engr. Kingsely Uju lied, He should produce an unadulterated video of His full statement at Orlu Zonal Summit and why they ordered the press out.

Engr. Kingsely Uju lied, He should produce an unadulterated video of His full statement at Orlu Zonal Summit and why they ordered the press out.

I have carefully studied the statement released by the deputy Chief of Staff to imo state government, Hon. Kingsely Uju, over the statement he made at Orlu Zonal Summit which he claimed was fabricated. The whole situation leaves me with great worry on the quality of individuals who are at the helm of affairs in my dear state. As a true son of Ihioma in Orlu Local Government Area, I was happy when I heard about the summit and had to cancel all that I had just to participate in that summit. I was also aware that events like that offers one the opportunity to learn the historical background of His own place and also transfer same to the younger generation. 

Despite all the statements made to discredit the summit, I was of the view that every thing must not be tagged to politics. Owerri people can decide to meet likewise Okigwe and Orlu. However, I was very disturbed when I got there and saw the happenings. 
For the sake of history and for some people who ignorantly played into Nze Elvis Agukwe 's hand, let me inform them that he can not be trusted politically .He is an expert in doing hatchet jobs through similar summit in the past. He believes in "if you paid the right prize" ideology. May be Ugwumba Uche Nwosu did not know this and Kingsley Uju did not know this too. Let me inform some of us that the same man claiming to love Orlu more than anybody now Nze Elvis Agukwe and his co conspirators did a similar job and created the same kind of controversy in 2014 when He Elvis Agukwe organised a similar summit at Nkemjika Hall in All Seasons hotels Owerri, pushing an Owerri Governorship mandate in the guise of Imo Equity movement. He carefully did a similar thing and a communique was to be issued at the end that Owerri should produce the Governor. It took the intervention of One Professor Nnamdi Obiaraeri to scuttle that arrangement when he coerced the organisers to Speak at the event even though he was not originally scheduled to speak. Obiaraeri is a member of this Administration, can Uju confirm from him privately before he sets out for the next neked dance as his defence. So when people who do not know Elvis Agukwe begin to argue from both sides of their mouth claiming they love Orlu more than others, When Elvis is busy setting us up, I laugh and shake my head because they wallow in ignorance. 

I read Prof Obiaraeri suggesting that I should have spoken at the event as he did in 2014 when he scuttled Nze Elvis Agukwe's summit for Owerri zone . My response to my learned senior is that I am not as lucky as he was in 2014. Again we do not share the same traits in relation to confrontation as  my seize may not permit that my senior. I'm  being realistic here. In 2015, I was one of those who criticised Chief Elvis Agukwe for parading an Owerri man to be governor. I do hope Kingsley Uju will check the records. I held a strong view that Okigwe zone should be allowed to complete their tenure and allow Owerri take over. Unfortunately, neither Okigwe nor Owerri zone came out successful at the end of the election. 


It is however unfortunate that the same man is now championing the course for an Orlu governor. Even when the igbos cry of marginalization every day. What this means is that if one day Owerri or Okigwe gets back to the seat, they can decide to hold it as long as they wish because they are not the first to do so. The generation unborn will certainly suffer the injustice which the likes of Chief Agukwe, Uche Nwosu, Rochas Okorocha, Uju Kingsely and other greedy politicians from Orlu Zone are championing today. 

To the issue in question, Hon. Kingsely Uju should hide his face in shame for denying a statement he made in the presence of everybody. He should tell us why the person incharge of publicity for the summit Modestus Nwankpa was admonished  to avoid allowing the statement leave that arena.  Modestus did try to advise the reporters on that .As at the time all these moves where being made, people were already chatting on whatsapp and various social media platforms. This is an electric age. Hon. Uju should keep quiet or be disgraced the more. I was thinking Uju will adopt  a better damage control rather than claiming innocence of a crime he committed.

It would have made more sense to me if he was smart enough to say he was misunderstood and apologise to other zones who his statement was meant to undermine politically. My intension however is not to embarrass kingsley Uju as he claimed but to raise alarm about the agenda he let out of the bag . In this era of Digital phones, I'm surprised he is still denying .


The video clips of that speech  will surfice .As he threatens to sue those purportely planning to pull him down .Need i remind him that electrinically generated evidence is now admissible in our courts he can confirm from Prof.Obiaraeri. Check the Appreciation/ summary of the  summit by Elvis Agukwe  as published in the back page of Big Truth News paper .The summit resolved through a bold statement that "it is either  Orlu or nothing 2019...."Nze Elvis Agukwe. It is in Print. Now the only mistake Uju made was to let the strategy of deliverying Orlu or nothing out of the bag. Denying that statement is childish and most regrettable . Maybe he thought he was in an APC cacaus meeting I have ealier  said. Unfortunately, it was a gathering of both APC, PDP, APGA,UPP and other political party members. 

I read His message calling me "faceless". That's unfortunate. He should go to Ihioma and ask of Elvis Chigozirim Ndukwe, Esq. I'm a proud son of Orlu and I'm proud of what I have done for my people even as a private individual. He is the one who is faceless for denying his speech. To end it here, Orlu political Summit was organised by Imo Statement government just to discuss on how Uche Nwosu can be governor. Anybody telling you that Orlu political Summit wasn't for Uche Nwosu will not make heaven. Hon. Uche Nwosu sponsored the summit from the beginning to the end. They have passed their message. Owerri and Okigwe should continue sleeping. History will be fair to some of us who have spoken out amidst threats to life. 
Ugwumba should have looked for a more credible person for this hatchet job of summit.

Finally , let me advise Uche Nwosu to be careful with those coming arround with similar proposals. The political vultures are at it .They only gather where there is a few naira to throw arround .Be careful some of the programs that they are coming with may be a set up like the one Elvis Agukwe and his cohorts did in Nkwere country club. A word should be enough if they are said to the wise. 



Elvis Ndukwe writes from Ihioma in Orlu Local Government Area. 

elndukwe@gmail.com


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment